Millions of Americans are living in long-term recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. Many have known decades of despair and anguish, but found healing with the right treatment and an intense desire for recovery. Our mission at Swift River extends beyond helping you achieve sobriety. Every therapeutic intervention we deliver – from exciting wilderness challenges to evidence-based psychotherapy – is designed to empower your sense of purpose and a joyous life in recovery.
Our unique blend of outdoor adventure and research-proven addiction treatment – in a safe, medically supervised setting – can help you conquer your fears. At Swift River Rehab, you’ll be supported by compassionate clinicians as you learn effective, lifelong skills to grow your recovery and reach your highest potential.
The Swift River difference:
- Customized plan of care based on your unique struggles and health needs. Individualized counseling
- Medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction. Suboxone and Buprenorphine treatment
- Safe, physician-directed detox
- Licensed, master’s-level therapists and multi-disciplinary recovery care team
- Exceptional Adventure Therapy Program (at your own pace)
- Research-tested Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Effective treatment for mood and mental health disorders that co-occur with addiction
- Amenities including a world-class library, year-round outdoor recreation, music hall, fitness center, gymnasium, conference hall and more
- Lifelong recovery support and alumni program
- Restorative setting on 500 mountain acres along the Swift River