About Our Partial Hospitalization (PHP) Program
PHP is an 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. weekday program that provides individual and group therapy, as well as case management. One to two days a week, patients have the opportunity to experience Swift River’s challenge course on the Cummington property. An on site nurse practitioner provides weekly MAT appointments and patients and their families can participate in a weekly family session.
About Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
IOP is a step down from PHP and includes weekday programming 8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. After morning sessions, patients spend the rest of their day attending meetings, receiving job-placement assistance such as resumes and mock interviews, working in town, and sober networking. Weekly MAT appointments, individual therapy and family sessions are included in IOP, as well as group sessions and case management.
Who Is Eligible for PHP/IOP?
Individuals with addiction or a co-occurring disorder who have completed an inpatient program are eligible for PHP/ IOP. Individuals who work, attend school, are in a drug court program, are court-ordered or live at home can participate in PHP or IOP programs. Assessments are included upon admission.
Ready to make a change?
Call to speak with a treatment specialist.
As part of the Swift River PHP/IOP programs, you can expect:
- Daily group programming
- Weekly Medication-Assisted
- Treatment (MAT) appointments with an on-site nurse practitioner
- Weekly 1:1 counseling sessions with a qualified therapist
- Weekly family therapy sessions
- Transportation to sober meetings
- Community service opportunities
- Membership & transportation to local gym facility
- Fun weekend activities including tubing, BBQs, bowling, mountain biking & more
Benefits of a PHP/IOP Program
Recovery is a lifelong journey that requires diligence and commitment. The Swift River PHP & IOP Programs help you with relapse prevention planning, providing support from case managers and therapists, and a recovery community. Participation in MAP Care solutions aftercare program will give you additional support, maintenance and structure. Recovery is a process and we are here to walk side-by-side with you on your journey to a life worth living.
Traditional Sober Living Component
Transitional Sober Living is an additional component of both PHP and IOP programs for those in need of housing while focusing on their recovery.
In transitional housing, you can expect:
- Daily transportation to and from groups
- Weekly allowance for food with budget training
- Transportation to the grocery store four times per week
- Gym membership with transportation four days per week
- Fun, sober weekend activities
Download our PHP/IOP Brochure here: Download Now